Join Our Team
At Spectrum Support you have the opportunity to help people Live Their Best Life. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, positive problem solvers who enjoy spending time with people.
I have been working at Spectrum Support for 20 years. They strive to provide the best they can for us. They listen to our ideas and worries about the safety and welfare of their staff and individuals. I appreciate all they do for us.
Karen Montague, House Manager
Benefits available to full-time employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages with coverage beginning 1st of the month following 60 days of hire.
- Paid holidays, PTO, and Birthday Leave
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Paid Training & Support
- New employees will attend New Hire Orientation
- CPR / First Aid / AED Certification
- Blood borne Pathogens
- MANDT Training (Behavioral Support)
- Medication Technician (certain DSP positions only)
- Online Training Courses (supporting people with disabilities
Be part of our team, complete our online application.
Spectrum Support is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410 795-6543 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.