Join Our Team
What better way to be your best self than creating a career out of empowering others to do the same?
“I love that I have been able to assist people I support in achieving their life goals.”
Right now, people with developmental disabilities face the unique challenge of being limited by those who misunderstand their capabilities or make unfair assumptions. This can deny them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
As a member of the Spectrum Support team, you’ll be helping people with developmental disabilities overcome the challenges they face, fight stigmas, and find new, exciting ways to live their life how they choose.
Here are some of the reasons our employees build a career with Spectrum Support.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages with coverage beginning 1st of the month following 60 days of hire.
- Paid holidays, PTO, and Birthday Leave
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Hartford & Aflac Benefits
- Optional Savings through a 403B
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Training & Support
- Spectrum Enrichment Trainings and Support, including:
– New Hire Orientation
– Coach Approach
– 30-60-90 Day Onboarding
- All DDA Mandated Trainings
I have been working at Spectrum Support for more than 20 years. They strive to provide the best they can for us. They listen to our ideas and worries about the safety and welfare of their staff and individuals. I appreciate all they do for us.
I have worked for Spectrum for 20 years because I care about the people. I know how important it is to them for me to be a constant in their lives. They are like family to me… we grew together.
I have been working with Spectrum for 12 years. The biggest reason I stay is the rapport that I have built with the individuals who live with us.
House Manager (retired)
Start living your best life by empowering others to do the same. Join the Spectrum Support team today!
1. Explore our available positions throughout Maryland and read more about what it means to be a great DSP.
2. Submit your application and start your journey of helping others live richer, fuller lives!
We provide space for each person to discover their hopes and dreams, and then to find ways to achieve them.
We see people as able to have a meaningful and productive life with the right support.
We understand that everyone has a different pathway to their goals, and we are vested in supporting each person to find theirs.
Dignity and Respect
We appreciate the unique abilities of each person by actively listening and by asking questions to understand each person's ideas and opinions.
We demonstrate a genuine interest in each person's well-being and aspirations.
We create an environment that promotes dialogue, builds trust, and fosters diversity.