Our Mission is to form relationships which support individuals with disabilities
to achieve their life goals.
Listen to our interview with AM 1470 WTTR about what we do…
Spectrum Support, Inc is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that provides support services to individuals with developmental, emotional, and psychiatric disabilities, helping them to live, work, learn and play in our supportive communities.
We help people with developmental disabilities…
- Mental retardation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other disabilities
who may have psychiatric disabilites:
- Bipolar disorder
- Other disorders
We see the day when the concept of supportive communities becomes a reality: when
people we support are valued by their neighbors and communities for their personal
We look to the time when the necessary supports provided by our staff evolve into a
natural infrastructure of supports provided by and to the community.
To achieve our ultimate goal wherein each individual enjoys total community acceptance,
gives and receives natural support, and realizes all that goes with the full rights of citizenship.
- Individuals who are active, self-directed members of the community
- Ongoing innovative quality supports
- A desirable place to work or volunteer
- A diverse and well-trained workforce
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Diversified financial resources
- Valued, personally meaningful lives
- People’s unique talents, needs and contributions
- Responsive, adaptive programs that meet individual needs
- Respect, honesty and compassionate understanding with all
- Integrity, clarity of purpose, efficiency and mutual accountability